Launching soon, Riverview Way is an exclusive development of just nine A-rated luxury homes set on a landscaped riverside park in an outstandingly scenic location in the heart of Ireland’s Garden County.
Combining a strikingly modern appearance with traditional building materials, each house features an eye-catching split style exterior with single sloped skillion roofs, plaster render and traditional stone facade.
With a total floor area of 192 square metres (2,066 square feet), homes at Riverview Way are twice the size of the average three-bed semi-detached house, allowing for exceptionally spacious and well-proportioned rooms.
At the heart of each home is a large (34.5 sq m/371 sq ft) open-plan kitchen/dining room with separate utility room (5.2 sq m/54 sq ft) off. From its position at the rear of the house, this family-friendly space commands superb views across landscaped parklands adjoining the development to the Avonmore River and wooded hills beyond.
To the front of the house, an equally spacious sitting room (35 sq m/377 sq ft), also overlooking landscaped grounds, provides the perfect place to entertain, relax or spend family time.
A well-proportioned and welcoming entrance hall, with guest bathroom off and stairs leading to the upper floor complete the downstairs accommodation.
Upstairs, there are four spacious bedrooms (one ensuite), including the main bedroom (20.5 sq m/220 sq ft) to the front of the house, two more (18.5 sq m/199 sq ft and 15.3 sq m/165 sq ft) to the rear with river views and a fourth bedroom (11.5 sq m/124 sq ft) to the front. Upstairs accommodation also includes a landing and a family bathroom (8.3 sq m/89 sq ft).
Constructed by Ellanne Homes, Riverview Way is built to exceptional standards of specification, finish and design for the ultimate in contemporary, luxury living
As A-rated houses featuring solar panels, double-glazed windows, quality insulation and other energy efficient features, owners can look forward to living in a warm and toasty home environment.
Outside, all houses are provided with gardens to front and rear, including driveways for off-street parking. The development is set in a landscaped park, which includes a scenic boardwalk along the bank of the nearby Avonmore River.
Immediately adjoining Rathdrum Bridge on its northern side, the development is only a few minutes’ walk from the centre of Rathdrum with its choice of shops, stores, cafés, restaurants, pubs and other services.
Served by the R752 route, the development is an 18-minute drive from Wicklow town, 35 minutes from Bray and just over an hour from Dublin city centre.
• Entrance hallway (1.7 x 1.65m x 1.08m + 1.2 x 1.2m): with stairs to upper floor
• Guest bathroom (2.0 x 1.45m): off entrance hallway
• Living room (6.3 x 5.0m + 2.1 x 1.8m): with views to front of house
• Hot press: off hall, with hot press and built-in shelving
• Open-plan kitchen/dining room (7.2 x 4.8m): with fitted kitchen storage units, full range of integrated appliances and riverside views
• Utility room (2.9 x 1.8m): off kitchen
• Main bedroom (5.0 x 4.1m): with built-in wardrobe and views to front of house
• Main bathroom (3.8 x 2.2m): immediately adjoining main bedroom
• Bedroom 2 (4.8 x 3.9m): with ensuite bathroom, built-in wardrobe and river views
• Ensuite bathroom (2.8 x 1.7): off Bedroom 2
• Bedroom 3 (4.8 x 3.2m): with built-in wardrobe and river views
• Bedroom 4 (3.6 x 3.2m): with built-in wardrobe and views to front of house
• Landing: with stairs to ground floor and hot press off
• A-rated home with solar panels, quality insulation, double-glazing and other energy efficient features
• Scenic views to front and rear
• Development set amid extensive landscaped parkland, including riverside boardwalk
• Private off-street parking to front
• Highest standard specifications and materials throughout
• Complete range of quality, integrated kitchen appliances
• Fitted modern kitchen storage units with ample granite countertop space and wall tiling
• Quality bathroom suites throughout
The development enjoys a convenient location just a short stroll from Rathdrum village centre with its choice of shops, stores, cafés and pubs, and close to local schools, sports clubs and leisure amenities. Rathdrum is served by a regular train service and the 133 bus route, while the M11 is less than 15 minutes away. Wicklow town, with its wide choice of supermarkets, shops, schools, restaurants and other services is 18 minutes’ drive away, while Bray (35 minutes) and Dublin city centre (just over an hour) are easily accessible via the M11.
Thanks to its location in the heart of County Wicklow, Rathdrum is also within reach of the many forest parks, woodland walks, mountain trails and other natural amenities the Garden County has to offer.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST: Contact us today to arrange viewing