LOCATION: Three minutes’ walk from the centre of Blackrock village
PROPERTY TYPE: Apartment
FLOOR AREA: 68.17 sq m/733.77 sq ft
CAR PARKING: 1 SPACE
This second-floor apartment enjoys a prime position within Les Buissonnets, a well-managed, 52-unit development situated opposite Blackrock Garda station and a stone’s throw from Blackrock village, one of south Dublin’s most sought-after addresses.
Well-maintained and presented in excellent condition throughout, accommodation comprises an entrance hall leading on to a light-filled open-plan living/dining room with a well-equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms, one ensuite with wc, whb and walk-in shower, and a main bathroom with wc, whb and bath with shower.
A balcony off the main living room overlooks the full length of a private courtyard garden within the development, with commanding views towards the city. Featuring mature trees, shrubs, lawns, specimen hedges and flower beds, the extensive and well-tended communal space is maintained to a high standard and offers residents a great deal of privacy.
The apartment comes with its own door entrance accessed via an open-air walkway leading directly to the main elevator. For those with an eye to working from home, the second bedroom offers the option to set up a home office, enhanced by the provision of hard wiring (Virgin Media) to ensure reliable WiFi service.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this must-see property.
• Entrance hall (4.28 x 1.33m + 2.48 x 1.5m) with intercom, hot press and built-in storage press (2.3 x 1.45m)
• Kitchen (3.85 x 3.13m) with tiled floor, fitted storage units, full range of integrated appliances, wall tiling and wooden Venetian blinds
• Living/dining room (5.46 x 4.55m) in open-plan configuration with kitchen, featuring solid timber floor and floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows opening on to a private balcony overlooking the landscaped courtyard garden
• Bedroom 1 (3.6 x 3.31m), with ensuite bathroom, built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe and carpet
• Ensuite bathroom (2.29 x 1.07) with tiled floor, wc, whb with tiled surround and walk-in shower
• Bedroom 2 (3.75 x 3.0m) with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe and carpet
• Bathroom (2.8 x 2.0m) with tiled floor, wc, whb and bath with shower
• Second-floor apartment in a prime location within a modern development, overlooking the courtyard garden below and views beyond
• Private balcony directly off living/dining room
• Electronically controlled security gates to an underground car park with one allocated parking space
• Own door entrance apartment located within secure development
• Intercom entry
• Integrated kitchen appliances comprising Electrolux electric oven/hob with extractor fan, Zanussi washer/dryer and Nordmende dishwasher, all included in sale
• Fitted Shaker style kitchen units with ample countertop space and wall tiling
• Storage heaters, run on low-cost night rate electricity
• Timber-framed double-glazed windows
• Tiled floors in kitchen and bathrooms
• Semi-solid timber floor in living/dining room
• Built-in wardrobes and brand new carpets in both bedrooms
• Development hardwired for provision of WiFi service (Virgin Media)
• Turn-key condition apartment within a well-maintained and managed modern development
One of south Dublin’s most sought-after addresses, Blackrock village has a host of amenities including boutiques, bars, cafés, restaurants and two recently modernised shopping centres. Les Buissonnets is a 52-unit development located directly across the road from Blackrock Garda Station and a stone’s throw from the village centre. There are excellent bus and DART links offering easy access to Dublin city centre and elsewhere. St Vincent’s Hospital and Blackrock Clinic are within walking distance, or just a few minutes by bus or car. Some of Dublin’s premier schools within the vicinity include Carysfort National School, Willow Park, Blackrock College, St Andrew’s and Loreto Foxrock. It’s also within easy reach of third level colleges including UCD, the Smurfit Business School and Trinity College Dublin. Blackrock Park with its extensive parklands overlooking the sea is a short walk away.
VIEWING: By appointment only