LOCATION: 500m from Ballybrack village centre
PROPERTY TYPE: Mid-terrace house
FLOOR AREA: 108 sq m / 1,162 sq ft
Thanks to the completion of both a kitchen extension and an attic conversion by the current owner, this three-bed family home offers spacious living accommodation in a convenient location within easy reach of a wide range of shops, schools, services and frequent public transport links.
Located just 500m from Ballybrack village centre, the property offers many attractive features, including a good sized front garden, a sunny south-west facing rear aspect and a large, light-filled open plan kitchen dining room at the heart of the home.
Presented in good condition throughout, ground floor accommodation begins with a tiled entrance hall with a large understair space with potential to add a guest bathroom. The hallway leads off to relaxing lounge with feature fireplace with flame-effect mains gas fire overlooking the front garden. To the rear, the property has been extended with the addition of a large, galley style kitchen in open plan configuration with a spacious dining/living area.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms – two doubles and a single, all with modern built-in wardrobes – and a well-maintained family bathroom. There’s also a landing with a timber panelled stairway leading to the second floor, where the attic has been converted to create 13 square metres of versatile living space suitable for a variety of purposes such as a study, games room, play area, study or home office.
Outside, the front garden is large enough for conversion into a drive for off-street parking, while to the rear there’s a timbered deck to make the most of that sunny rear aspect. Also to the rear are a block-built shed and a secure gated entrance.
An ideal choice as either a family home or an investment property, viewing is highly recommended. Call us today to arrange one.
• Bright and inviting tiled entrance hall, with large understair space with potential to add guest bathroom or additional storage
• Well-proportioned lounge overlooking front garden, with flame-effect mains gas feature fireplace
• Large, galley style fitted kitchen accommodating full range of appliances, stainless steel sink, and extensive storage units and countertop space
• Large dining room in open plan configuration with kitchen, with glass door opening on to sun deck at rear
• Spacious main bedroom at front, with built-in mirrored wardrobe
• Second bedroom (double) to rear, with built-in wardrobe
• Third bedroom (single) to front, with built-in wardrobe
• Family bathroom, with whb, wc, bath/shower, with Triton shower
• Landing with hot press off, and timber-panelled stairs leading to second floor
• Versatile converted attic with roof light window
• Spacious, extended three-bed home maintained to good standard
• Double-glazed uPVC windows and exterior doors
• Gas-fired central heating
• Laminate timber flooring in lounge and dining room
• Quality wall and floor tiles in kitchen, hall and bathroom
• Carpets in all bedrooms, attic and landing, in good condition
• Lawned garden at front with path
• Timber deck to rear
• Sunny, south-west facing rear aspect
• Block construction shed
• Secure, gated rear access
Glenavon Park is a mature and well-established development in a convenient location just off Wyattville Road, 500 metres from Ballybrack Village centre and 1 km from the Tesco superstore in Ballybrack Shopping Centre.
The property is set within a good catchment area offering an excellent choice of schools. This includes Scoil Cholmcille, St. Columbanus. St. John’s, Rathmichael, Our Lady of Good Counsel, Scoil Mhuire. St. Anne’s and Gleann Na gCaorach primary schools. Nearby secondary schools include Holy Child, St. Joseph of Cluny, Cabinteely Community School, Sallynoggin College, St. Laurence College, CBS, Rathdown School, Clonkeen College and Loreto (Foxrock).
The area also offers an excellent choice of restaurants, bars, cafés, sports clubs and recreational amenities.
The area is well served by excellent transport links including the B1 LUAS line at Cherrywood, the 145 Dublin Bus service operating the QBC (Quality Bus Corridor) to the city centre and nearby Dalkey and Killiney DART stations. The area also enjoys swift access to the nearby N11 and M50.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Derek Byrne on 087 937 0896.