LOCATION: Right across the road from Loughlinstown Leisure Centre
PROPERTY TYPE: Mid-terrace house
FLOOR AREA: 116 sq m/1,248 sq ft
BER: D1 – BER Nr: 109078311 – Perf: 253.47 kW²/yr
PRICE: SALE AGREED
Thanks to the completion of both a kitchen extension and an attic conversion, this three-bed family home offers spacious living accommodation in a highly convenient location served by frequent public transport links and right across the road from local shops, services and leisure amenities.
Well presented throughout, the property features well-maintained gardens to the front and rear, a high standard of décor and a spacious, light-filled open plan kitchen-diner at the heart of the home.
Ground floor accommodation begins with a tiled entrance hall with a good-sized guest bathroom under the stairs leading to the upper floor. This leads off to a relaxing lounge overlooking the back garden, with feature fireplace with coal-effect electric fire. The hallway also connects to the kitchen-diner, which includes contemporary fitted units accommodating a complete range of integrated appliances and a family dining space directly overlooking the back garden.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms – two doubles and a single, all with modern built-in wardrobes – and a family bathroom. There’s also a landing with a pull down ladder to the attic, which has been floored, walled and finished to create 20 square metres of versatile living space, suitable for a variety of purposes such as a den, study, play area or home office.
Outside, there are low maintenance gardens to front and rear, including a front drive for off-street parking and a timber sun deck immediately off the kitchen-diner. Also to the rear are a shed and a tiled patio.
An ideal choice as a family home, viewing is highly recommended. Call us today to arrange one.
• Entrance hall (4.18 x 3.2m) with composite Ultra Tech front door by Munster Joinery, ceiling coving and stairs to upper floor
• Guest bathroom (2.07 x 1.5m) with whb, wc and tiled floor
• Lounge (4.19 x 3.6) overlooking back garden, with feature fireplace with coal-effect electric fire and ceiling coving
• Kitchen (5.48 x 3.35) with extensive fitted storage units, countertop space and stainless steel sink, accommodating complete range of integrated appliances
• Family dining room (3.35 x 2.23m) in open plan configuration with kitchen, with sliding glass door opening on to sun deck at rear
• Landing (2.95 x 2.08m) with access to attic via pull-down ladder
• Bedroom 1 (3.47 x 3.3m) with built-in wardrobe
• Bedroom 2 (3.8 x 3.5m) with built-in wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 (3.01 x 2.45m) with built-in wardrobe
• Family bathroom (2.44 x 1.88m), with whb, wc, tiled floor, floor-to-ceiling wall tiles and bath/shower with Triton shower, folding glass shower screen and separate hand shower
• Attic (7.3 x 2.8m) with timber floor, timber panelled walls and ceiling, heating and television point and extensive under eave storage and roof light windows
• Extended three-bed home maintained to high standard
• Double-glazed uPVC windows and exterior doors
• Kitchen includes cooking hob and space for American style fridge-freezer
• Laminate timber flooring throughout ground floor
• Carpets in all bedrooms, stairs and landing
• Curtains, pull down and/or Venetian blinds in all rooms
• Sold timber floor in attic living space
• Gas-fired central heating
• Brick paved front driveway in excellent condition
• Timber deck in back garden
• Back also includes gravelled area and flagstone patio
• Garden shed
The property enjoys an exceptionally convenient location right across the road from local shops, a neighbourhood health centre and the Loughlinstown Leisure Centre. At the heart of the local community, the centre offers a wide range of fitness and sporting amenities including a swimming pool, sports halls, gyms and astro pitches.
Loughlinstown Park is also within walking distance of both Ballybrack village centre and Ballybrack Shopping Centre, which is anchored by a Tesco superstore. There is also an excellent selection of local restaurants, bars, cafés, sports clubs and additional recreational amenities to choose from.
The area is exceptionally well served by public transport, including the 7a bus service connecting to Ballybrack, Killiney, Dalkey and other local stops, the 111 to Dun Laoghaire and Dublin City Centre, and a feeder service to the Cherrywood Luas stop. The area is also served by the nearby 145 Dublin Bus service operating the QBC (Quality Bus Corridor) to the city centre, as well as Dalkey and Killiney DART stations, and the nearby N11 and M50.
The area offers an excellent choice of schools, including Scoil Cholmcille, St. Columbanus, St. Johns, Rathmichael, Our Lady of Good Counsel, Scoil Mhuire, St. Annes and Gleann Na gCaorach primary schools. Nearby secondary schools include Holy Child, St. Joseph of Cluny, Cabinteely Community School, Sallynoggin College, St. Laurence College, CBS, Rathdown School, Clonkeen College and Loreto (Foxrock).
VIEWING: By appointment only