AT A GLANCE
LOCATION: Less than 2km from Bray town centre
PROPERTY TYPE: Mid-terrace house
FLOOR AREA: 75 sq m/807 sq ft)
BER: C1 BER Nr: 100574805 Perf: 166.24 kW²/yr
Set in quiet cul-de-sac just a short walk from a large family-friendly green, this beautifully presented mid-terrace house enjoys a convenient location within a mature residential development on the northern end of Bray, less than 2km from the town centre.
Well maintained and presented in excellent condition throughout, accommodation comprises an entrance hall with porch, leading to a living room overlooking the front garden with feature fireplace and wood-burning stove. From here, double doors connect to a light-filled kitchen/dining room spanning the full length of the house. Upstairs are three bedrooms, two front-facing with mountain views and the third overlooking the back garden.
A well-appointed bathroom and landing with access to the attic complete the upstairs accommodation.
The exterior is low maintenance and with a south-facing aspect, the rear garden is an ideal spot for sitting out in the sun and enjoying barbecues on its timber deck and sandstone patio.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this highly recommended family home.
• Porch (1.59 x 0.8m): with double French doors opening on to front hallway
• Entrance hall (2.02 x 1.62m): with composite front door, laminate wood floor, coving and stairs to first floor
• Living room (5.73 x 3.14m): overlooking front garden, with composite door from hall, feature brick fireplace with wood-burning stove, marble hearth and timber mantelpiece; Venetian blinds, laminate wood floor, coving, ceiling rose and double doors to kitchen/dining room
• Open-plan kitchen/dining room (4.65 x 3.95): at rear of property, features modern fittings including a stainless steel double sink/drainer, fitted floor and wall units with worktop space and tiled splashbacks, integrated appliances, tiled floor, additional storage off, large storage press in dining area and double French doors leading to the back garden
• Landing (2.75 x 1.08m): with laminate wooden floor and access to attic
• Bedroom 1 (3.99 x 2.84m): overlooking front garden, with laminate wood flooring, pole-mounted curtains, built-in wardrobe and mountain views
• Bedroom 2 (3.4 x 3.06): overlooking back garden, with laminate wood floor and Venetian blinds
• Bedroom 3 (3.22 x 2.33m): overlooking front garden, with laminate wood floor, pole-mounted curtains, built-in clothing space and mountain views
• Family bathroom (2.22 x 1.76m): with wc, whb and bath, floor-to-ceiling tiling, heated towel rail and built-in glass shelves
• Low-maintenance gravelled front garden with driveway for off-street parking
• Low-maintenance rear garden with timber deck accessed via French doors from kitchen/dining room
• Indian sandstone patio at far end of garden and artificial grass area between deck and patio
• Well-presented property in excellent condition throughout
• High standard of décor with extensive use of pale, neutral shades to enhance natural light
• Complete range of integrated kitchen appliances included with sale, including a Belling oven and hob with extractor fan, Bosch fridge-freezer, and Beko microwave oven, washing machine and dishwasher
• Gas-fired central heating
• Composite front door
• uPVC double-glazed windows and exterior doors
• Quality laminate wood flooring, tiling and sanitary ware
• Pole-mounted curtains and/or window blinds in all rooms
• Low-maintenance gardens
• South-facing rear aspect
• PhoneWatch alarm
Positioned just a short walk from a large, family-friendly green, Connawood Lawn is part of the mature Connawood residential development, located off Old Connaught Avenue less than 2km from the centre of Bray. Thanks to its location on the Dublin-Wicklow inter-county boundary, the property is conveniently close to a host of shops, services, schools, sports and recreational amenities
Bray town centre offers a wide selection of shops, supermarkets, cafés, pubs and restaurants. The area is well served by an excellent transport network, including several bus routes, DART stations in Bray (2.2km) and nearby Shankill (4.2km) and a LUAS stop in nearby Cherrywood (6km), all offering swift access to Dublin City Centre. The 145 bus route is five minutes’ walk away, while for motorists, the N11/M11 and M50 (1 km) provide easy access to Dublin, the Wicklow hinterland and the south-east.
There’s an excellent range of local crèches, primary and secondary schools to choose from, while Bray’s many amenities include the Mermaid Theatre, Killruddery Estate, the regenerated seafront and the Dargle River Walk. Other nearby attractions include Greystones with its marina, beach, shops, cafés and restaurants; Powerscourt Estate in Enniskerry; and Shankill village with its large public park (St Anne’s). The region also offers a wide-ranging choice of sporting and leisure amenities, including the Shoreline Leisure Centre in Bray and a choice of golf courses.
VIEWING: By appointment only