LOCATION: Popular development on the south side of Greystones
PROPERTY TYPE: First floor duplex apartment
FLOOR AREA: 95 sq m/1,22.57 sq ft
BER: C3 BER Nr: TBC Perf: TBC kW²/yr
Overlooking well-maintained and mature landscaped amenity greens to both front and rear, this well-presented modern first floor duplex apartment is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac within the much sought after Charlesland development. It enjoys an exceptionally convenient location close to a nearby neighbourhood shopping centre and is within easy reach of the many amenities and services the wider Greystones area has to offer.
The property is accessed at ground floor level via its own front door entrance, opening into an outer hall illuminated with light flooding through double-height windows. Tiled stairs lead to a second entry door opening on to an inner hall on the first floor.
At the heart of the home is a spacious open plan living-dining room with a solid timber floor, feature fireplace, a south-facing floor-to-ceiling window and an adjoining French door, which opens on to a large balcony-patio overlooking the Charlesland development’s main central green.
Next to the living-dining room is a separate modern kitchen with fitted floor and eye-level storage units, integrated appliances, a one-and-a-half stainless steel sink, black quartz countertop space, tiled floor and splashbacks. Positioned at the front of the apartment, the kitchen directly overlooks a second (inner) green, within the cul-de-sac.
First floor accommodation is completed by a well-appointed guest bathroom, a large walk-in storage cupboard off the living-dining room and carpeted stairs leading from the inner hall to the second floor.
Here, a carpeted landing with hot press leads to three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Positioned at the rear of the property, the main bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and overlooks the central green, while the second and third bedrooms are at the front, overlooking the inner green.
From the landing, a further flight of stairs leads to a large (21.57 sq m) fully converted attic. Not included in the property’s specified floor area, this versatile family living space is suitable for a wide variety of purposes such as a den, games room, home office, studio, workshop or children’s playroom.
Outside, there’s a reserved parking spot just a few steps from the front door and ample nearby visitor parking, while the sunny and spacious (22.69 sq m), south-facing balcony off the living-dining room is laid out, patio-style, with paving slabs, making it an ideal spot for barbecues, tending to potted plants or simply soaking up the sun on warm summer days.
The property is surrounded by well maintained and extensive amenity spaces, which are hallmarks of this popular development, with its succession of greens, mature trees, planting areas and a nearby parkland featuring inviting walks and trails.
On the market in move-in condition, this apartment is an ideal choice as a starter home, or for couples, singletons and investors alike.
Call us today to arrange a viewing.
• Outer hall (5.88 x 2.21m): with front door, tiled entrance lobby floor, double-floor height (3.94m) windows and tiled stairs to first floor
• Inner hall (2.53 x 1.25m): with frosted glass door from outer hall, solid timber floor and carpeted stairs to second floor
• Living/dining room (5.28 x 4.22m + 3.07 x 1.15m): large, open-plan living space at rear of property overlooking the central green, with solid timber floor, pole-mounted curtains, feature fireplace with timber mantelpiece and black marble hearth, window with Venetian blind and French door leading to balcony-patio
• Kitchen (3.52 x 2.58m + 1.35 x 0.7m): with fitted floor and wall-mounted eye-level storage units, extensive black quartz worktop space with one-and-a-half stainless sink and tiled splashbacks, integrated appliances and tiled floor
• Walk-in understair storage (2.19 x 1.13m): off living room, with own door
• Guest bathroom (1.26 x 1.03m): off inner hall, with wc, whb with tiled splashback and floor
• Landing (2.99 x 1.19m): with carpet, hot press and stairs to attic
• Main bedroom (4.01 x 3.13m): At rear of property overlooking central green, with ensuite bathroom, solid timber floor, pole-mounted curtains and free-standing wardrobe
• Ensuite bathroom (3.02 x 1.04): off main bedroom, with wc, whb with tiled splashback, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walk-in shower with Squires shower, floor-to-ceiling tiled surround and folding glass door
• Bedroom 2 (2.73 x 2.2m + 1.05 x 0.6m): at front of property overlooking inner green, with solid timber floor, pole-mounted curtains and built-in wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 (2.79 x 2.72 + 1.21 x 1.16m): at front of property overlooking inner green, with solid timber floor, pole-mounted curtains and free-standing wardrobe
• Family bathroom (2.11 x 1.79m + 1.03 x 0.6m): with bath/shower with tiled-to-ceiling surround, wc, whb with fitted double-shelf unit and half-wall height tiling, heated towel rail and tiled floor
Attic (4.86 x 4.44m): fully converted versatile space, with two Velux windows, solid timber floor, bookshelves and under-eave storage space
Balcony patio (4.88 x 4.65m): with south-facing aspect overlooking central green
• Well-presented property in good condition throughout
• Property decorated in pale tones to enhance natural light
• Fitted modern kitchen
• Integrated modern kitchen appliances, comprising gas-fired hob with extractor fan, electric oven (Indesit), fridge (Beko), dishwasher (Bush) and microwave, all included in sale
• Quality floor tiling in all bathrooms and kitchen
• Quality solid timber in living/dining room, inner hall and all bedrooms
• Free-standing bedroom wardrobes included in sale
• Feature fireplace
• Gas-fired central heating
• uPVC double-glazed windows
• Broadband connection
• Secure off-street parking to front of property
• South-facing paved balcony patio
• Quiet location close to local shops, parkland and child-friendly greens
• Communal areas maintained to a high standard
Charlesland is an exceptionally well-managed development offering many family-friendly features including a children’s playground, numerous landscaped green spaces, extensive parklands and wooded walks and trails. The property is situated within easy walking distance of a modern neighbourhood shopping centre, which includes a large supermarket, pharmacy, hair and beauty salon, pizza takeaway and fitness studio.
Excellent roads, cycle paths and footpaths put the development within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants, marina and other recreational amenities of nearby Greystones town centre. There’s also a superb choice of local schools, including Greystones Community National School, which is located right next to the Charlesland development.
Charlesland is also well placed to avail of a host of sporting facilities, including golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing and the nearby Shoreline Leisure Centre. The N11 national primary route is a short drive away, putting Charlesland within easy commuting distance of Dublin.
Regular bus and rail services provide excellent public transport links. There’s also a direct bus service to Dublin Airport from Greystones.
VIEWING: By appointment only