LOCATION: Mature residential development in the heart of Greystones
PROPERTY TYPE: Semi-detached house
FLOOR AREA: 87 sq m/936 sq ft
BER: D1 BER Nr: 114128648 Perf: 247.54 kW²/yr
Price: € 475,000
Set on an elevated site close to Greystones town centre, this well-maintained semi-detached house commands stunning first-floor views towards Bray Head, Dublin Bay and Howth Head. Along with well-proportioned rooms and an inviting split-level back garden, it also offers excellent potential to add extra living space by extending up and outwards.
Families will appreciate the property’s location in a mature residential development with access to an excellent choice of schools, shops and sporting and leisure facilities.
Well-maintained and presented in excellent condition throughout, accommodation comprises an entrance hall leading to a sitting room to the front of the property and an open-plan kitchen/diner to the rear, with contemporary fitted units and French doors leading directly on to an extensive sun-terrace and deck in the south-facing back garden.
Upstairs are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and access from the landing via a Stira ladder to a floored attic above.
While the house comes to the market in move-in condition, it also offers potential to create extra living space by converting the attic and/or extending to the side and rear, as has been done in neighbouring properties.
The front driveway provides ample off-street parking for up to three cars. The split-level back garden features an extensive timber deck and Indian sandstone patio with barbecue area, ideally oriented to make the most of the property’s sunny, south-facing rear aspect. Steps from here lead to an upper level set out in lawn with a timber shed, a separate kennel/bike storage area and a purpose-built space designed to accommodate a children’s trampoline.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this highly recommended family home.
• Entrance hall (4.7 x 1.9m): with composite front door with glass side panels, laminate wood floor, ceiling mounted spotlights and carpeted stairs to first floor
• Open-plan kitchen/dining room (5.62 x 3.65) overlooking back garden, comprising:
• Breakfast bar with butcher block countertop, stainless steel drainer/sink, fitted modern floor, wall and pull-out units with extensive timber worktop space and tiled splashbacks, integrated appliances, ceiling mounted spotlights, ceramic tiled floor and window blind
• Dining room with double French doors leading to garden patio, laminate wood floor, pole-mounted curtains and understairs storage off
• Living room (4.2 x 3.83m): overlooking front garden, with laminate wooden wood floor, ceiling mounted spotlights, feature fireplace with solid fuel-burning open grate, timber mantelpiece and marble hearth and surround
• Landing (2.3 x 1.02 + 2.05 x 1.31m): with laminate wooden floor, ceiling mounted spotlights and access to floored attic via pull-down Stira ladder
• Bedroom 1 (3.7 x 3.5m): overlooking front garden, with laminate wood floor, built-in wardrobe and views of the south side of Bray Head, Greystones and the sea towards Howth Head
• Bedroom 2 (3.64 x 3.17m): overlooking back garden, with laminate wood floor and built-in wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 (2.56 x 2.5m): overlooking front garden, with laminate wood floor and same views as Bedroom 1
• Family bathroom (2.16 x 2.05m): with wc, whb and bath with Mira shower
• Gently sloping, low-maintenance front garden with steps to front door, raised brick planter and driveway providing ample off-street parking cars
• Split-level back garden with:
• Timber boundary fence
• Indian sandstone patio at lower level immediately to rear of house, with timber sun deck and steps to upper level
• Separate, purpose-built area to accommodate children’s trampoline
• Separate storage/dog kennel/bike parking area to side of house
• Lawn at upper level with timber garden shed and children’s play area
• Side access linking front and back gardens
• Excellent potential to add further living space by converting attic and/or extending to the side and/or rear, subject to planning
• Well-presented property in excellent condition, with extensive use of pale neutral shades to enhance natural light
• Integrated modern kitchen appliances comprising Hotpoint oven and hob with extractor fan, Zanussi washing machine and Bosch dishwasher and fridge-freezer
• Gas-fired central heating
• Composite front door
• uPVC double-glazed windows throughout
• Quality laminate wood flooring throughout
• Pole-mounted curtains and/or pulldown window blinds in all rooms
Heathervue is a mature residential development close to local supermarkets and just a short walk from the bustling town centre of Greystones. This is an ideal place to raise a family, being within easy reach of an excellent selection of schools and a wide variety of sports and leisure facilities including soccer, rugby, GAA, tennis, sailing, Greystones Marina and the the Shoreline Leisure Centre. The town also offers a wide choice of supermarkets, shops, boutiques, cafés and restaurants. Commuting to Dublin couldn’t be easier thanks to the close proximity of the N11 and Greystones DART station. Local bus routes include the 184 (a short walk away) and the 84 (less than 10 minutes), while the Aircoach provides a direct link to Dublin airport.
VIEWING: By appointment only