LOCATION: Mature residential development in the heart of Greystones
PROPERTY TYPE: Semi-detached house
FLOOR AREA: 103.5 sq m/1114 sq ft
BER: C3 BER Nr: 110055043 Perf: 210.96 kW²/yr
Price: €530,000 (TBC)
Set on an elevated site just three minutes walk from Greystones town centre, this exceptionally well-maintained semi-detached family home commands stunning first-floor views towards Bray Head, the Sugar Loaf and the sea.
Presented in pristine condition throughout, the property has been greatly enhanced by a seamless rear extension that has almost doubled the size of the original kitchen and dining room to create a large, light-filled family living space. Totalling over 30 square metres, this airy open-plan space includes a contemporary kitchen with extensive fitted units and separate island unit, a dining area with bespoke built-in seating and a lounge area. Featuring quality finish and fittings, this expansive space directly accesses the child-friendly back garden, which itself has been recently transformed by a major makeover that included the installation of new fencing and child-friendly astro-turf.
Downstairs accommodation is completed by a welcoming entrance hall, guest bathroom and an inviting living room overlooking the front garden, again all presented to the high standard that is a hallmark of this property.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, with one at the rear commanding those sea and mountain views, and a landing with access to a floored attic. There’s also a new family bathroom, one of many improvements to the property within the past year.
Families will appreciate the property’s location in a mature residential development with access to the excellent choice of schools, shops, sporting amenities and leisure facilities that make Greystones such a popular choice for home-hunters.
While the house comes to the market in move-in condition, it also offers the option to create extra living space by converting the attic, as has been done in neighbouring properties.
The front driveway provides off-street parking for up to four cars, while thanks to its elevated position and north-west facing rear aspect, the recently remodelled back garden attracts all-day sun.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this highly recommended family home.
• Entrance hall (5.6 x 1.92m): with composite front door with glass side panels, laminate timber floor and carpeted stairs to first floor
• Open-plan kitchen/dining room (6.0 x 5.2m): overlooking back garden, with timber laminate floor, comprising:
• Contemporary fitted parallel kitchen with extensive storage, running the full length of one wall, with floor, eye-level and pullout storage units, ceramic sink, countertops and tiled splashbacks, accommodating complete range of integrated appliances
• Separate island unit with countertop and storage
• Dining area with fitted, built-in seating with under seat storage
• Lounge area
• Additional, own-door storage area
• French doors to back garden
• Living room (4.0 x 3.6m): overlooking front garden, with laminate timber floor, window blind and solid fuel fuel burning Boru stove, set on feature fireplace with timber mantelpiece and marble hearth and surround
• Guest bathroom (1.65 x 1.1m): off hall, with wc, whb, tiled floor and fitted storage unit
• Landing (3.03 x 1.31 + 1 x 1.2m): with carpet and access to floored attic via pull-down ladder
• Bedroom 1 (3.6 x 2.9m): overlooking front garden, with laminate timber floor, full wall built-in wardrobe and pole mounted curtains
• Bedroom 2 (3.4 x 2.9m): overlooking back garden, with laminate timber floor, built-in wardrobe and views of the south side of Bray Head, the Sugar Loaf and and the sea off Greystones towards Howth Head
• Bedroom 3 (2.3 x 2.3m): overlooking front garden, with laminate timber floor, built-in wardrobe, pole mounted curtains
• Family bathroom (2.0 x 1.7m): brand new, with wc, whb and bath with rain head shower, tiled floor and floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Front garden set out in lawn, with boundary wall, mature shrubs and driveway providing off-street parking for up to four cars
• Exceptionally well-maintained back garden with:
• Elevated, north-west facing aspect, attracting all-day sun
• Sun patio accessed from kitchen-diner
• Low maintenance, child-friendly astro turf
• Newly installed timber fences along both side boundaries
• Timber garden shed
• Side access linking front and back gardens
• Exceptionally well-presented property, in pristine condition throughout
• Range of improvements completed within the past year:
• Newly installed combi-boiler
• New (composite) front door
• Newly fitted family bathroom
• All rooms recently redecorated and in spotless condition, making use of pale neutral colours to enhance natural light
• New fencing to back garden
• Back garden laid out in low maintenance astro-turf
• Complete range of integrated modern kitchen appliances comprising Zanussi oven and induction hob with extractor fan, Hotpoint washing machine, Belling dishwasher and Belling fridge-freezer
• Option to add further living space by converting attic, subject to planning
• Gas-fired central heating
• uPVC double-glazed windows throughout
• Quality laminate timber flooring throughout
• Pole-mounted curtains or window blinds in all rooms
• Alarm ready to connect to monitoring service
Heathervue is a mature residential development close to local supermarkets and just a few minutes’ walk via a pedestrian short-cut at the end of the estate to the bustling town centre of Greystones. This is an ideal place to raise a family, being within easy reach of an excellent selection of schools and a wide variety of sports and leisure facilities including soccer, rugby, GAA, tennis, sailing, Greystones Marina and the the Shoreline Leisure Centre. The town also offers a wide choice of supermarkets, shops, boutiques, cafés and restaurants. Commuting to Dublin couldn’t be easier thanks to the close proximity of the N11 and Greystones DART station. Local bus routes include the 184 and the 84 (both with stops just three minutes’ walk away), while the Aircoach from the town’s main street provides a direct link to Dublin airport.
VIEWING: By appointment only