LOCATION: Own-door ground floor apartment in small scale modern development
PROPERTY TYPE: Ground Floor Apartment
FLOOR AREA: 49.8 sq m/ 536 sq ft
BER: C2 BER Nr: 77.12 Perf: 177.12 kW²/yr
Forming part of a small private residential development, this one-bedroomed, own-door, ground floor apartment enjoys a convenient location just a short drive from Swords village and within easy reach of a wide range of shops, services, schools, outdoor amenities, sporting facilities and retail centres.
The property forms part of a small-scale modern development, set on its own grounds with private gardens and parking spaces. At the heart of the property is a spacious and well-proportioned open-plan kitchen/dining room/living space with contemporary fitted kitchen and French doors opening onto a private patio area at the front of the apartment.
From here, a hallway leads onto the bathroom and a good-sized bedroom to the rear, featuring full-wall, floor-to-ceiling wardrobes along two facing walls.
Outside, a management company maintains the private communal gardens, while each apartment has two assigned, secure private parking spaces, with parking passes available for visitors.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this highly recommended property.
• Open-plan kitchen/dining/living space (7.23 x 3.42m + 1.61 x 1.04m) comprising:
• Front door entrance area
• Fitted modern kitchen with floor and wall units with countertop space and breakfast bar, stainless steel sink, tiled splashbacks, integrated appliances and tiled floor and window
• Well-proportioned dining room and living space, with wood effect floor tiles
• Double French doors, with blinds, at front of apartment leading to private patio
• Door leading to hallway
• Hallway (3.01 x 1.16m): with tiled floor, leading to bathroom and bedroom
• Bedroom (3.78 x 3.49m): with tiled floor, two full-wall, built-in floor-to-celing wardrobes on facing walls
• Bathroom (2.73 x 2.49m): with tiled floor, wc, whb and bath with Triton shower, built-in storage press and fitted bathroom cabinet
• The property forms part of a small-scale mixed private modern development comprising apartments and some houses
• Each apartment has two assigned private parking spaces, with parking passes available for visitors
• The development is set in private grounds with communal gardens set out in lawns with mature bedding
• The grounds, gardens and communal areas are maintained by a management company (annual management fee: €1,200)
• Painted in pale neutral shades to enhance natural light
• Kitchen accommodates a range of integrated modern appliances comprising electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan, Thor washing machine and fridge-freezer
• Gas-fired central heating
• uPVC double-glazed windows
• Quality floor tiles throughout
• Pole-mounted curtains and/or pulldown window blinds in all rooms
The property enjoys a convenient location close to local shops, services and Swords village centre, while the wider area offers an excellent choice of nearby sports facilities and outdoor amenities, including Ward River Valley Park. The Pavilions Shopping Centre and Airside Retail Park are both within easy reach. An excellent choice of nearby schools and colleges includes St. Cronan’s Junior National School, Holy Family Senior National School, Thornleigh Educate Together, Loreto College, Colasite Choilm, and St. Finian’s Community School, along with a range of pre-school and playschools.. The area is well served by public transport links including stops within walking distance for Dublin Bus routes, as well as the Swords Express, which provides rapid access to Dublin City Centre. The M1 Motorway is a short drive away, providing access to Dublin Airport, the M50 and the wider Dublin area.
VIEWING: By appointment only