LOCATION: Popular development on the south side of Greystones
PROPERTY TYPE: Ground floor apartment
FLOOR AREA: 70 sq m/ 753.47 sq ft
BER: C1 BER Nr: 106333719 Perf: 164.35 kW²/yr
Set in a quiet enclave of 16 properties within the much sought after Charlesland development, this well-presented modern ground floor apartment enjoys an exceptionally convenient location close to a neighbourhood shopping centre and within easy reach of the many amenities and services the wider Greystones area has to offer.
At the heart of the home is a spacious open plan living-dining room with quality laminate timber floor and feature fireplace, adjoined by a separate fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
From the living-dining room, an inner hall, with a good-sized bathroom off, leads to two bedrooms at the rear of the property, both with carpet and floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes.
The property is set within well-maintained and extensive amenity spaces that are a hallmark of this popular development, with its succession of greens, mature trees, planting areas and a nearby parkland featuring walks and trails.
On the market in move-in condition, this apartment is an ideal choice as a starter home, or for couples, singletons and investors alike.
Call us today to arrange a viewing.
• Entrance lobby (1.95 x 1.26m): with tiled floor
• Living/dining room (5.29 x 4.98m): large, open-plan living space at front of property, with quality laminate timber floor and feature fire place with flame-effect gas fire, timber mantelpiece, and polished black marble hearth and surround
• Kitchen (3.67 x 1.79): fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances, floor and wall-mounted eye-level storage units, extensive solid timber worktop space with circular sink, drainer and tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar, ceiling-mounted spotlights and tiled floor
• Inner hall (2.7 x 1.44 + 1.2 x 1.1m): connecting living/dining room to kitchen and bedrooms, with bathroom off
• Bedroom 1 (2.91 x 2.76m +1.23 x 1.04m): With carpet and built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe
• Bedroom 2 (2.91 x 2.29 + 1.21 x 1.16m): With carpet and built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe with shelving
• Bathroom (2.82 x 1.92m): off corridor, with bath/shower with tiled-to-ceiling surround and shower screen, wc, whb with tiled splashback, heated towel rail and tiled floor
• Well-presented property in good condition throughout
• Property decorated in pale tones to enhance natural light
• Fitted modern kitchen
• Integrated modern kitchen appliances included in sale, comprising electric oven (Zanussi) and gas-fired hob with extractor fan, fridge-freezer (Electrolux) and dishwasher (Electrolux)
• Quality floor tiling in all bathrooms and kitchen/diner
• Quality laminate timber flooring in living/dining room
• Feature fireplace
• Quality built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes in both bedrooms
• Gas-fired central heating
• uPVC double glazed windows
• Broadband connection
• Secure off-street parking to front of property
• Quiet location close to local shops, parkland and child friendly greens
• Communal areas maintained to high standard
Charlesland is an exceptionally well-managed development offering many family-friendly features including a children’s playground, numerous landscaped green spaces, extensive parklands, and wooded walks and trails. The property is situated within easy walking distance of a modern neighbourhood shopping centre, which includes a large supermarket, pharmacy, hair and beauty salon, pizza takeaway and fitness studio.
Excellent roads, cycle paths and footpaths put the development within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants, marina and other recreational amenities of nearby Greystones town centre. There’s also a superb choice of local schools, including Greystones Community National School, which is located right next to the Charlesland development.
Charlesland is also well placed to avail of a host of sporting facilities, including golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing and the nearby Shoreline Leisure Centre. The N11 national primary route is a short drive away, putting Charlesland within easy commuting distance of Dublin. Regular bus and DART services provide excellent public transport links.
VIEWING: By appointment only