LOCATION: Close to Kilcoole village centre and beach
PROPERTY TYPE: Ground floor apartment
FLOOR AREA: 77 sq m/828 sq ft
BER: C1 BER Nr: ??? Perf: ??? kW²/yr
PRICE: SALE AGREED
Set in a mature enclave of just 20 properties and conveniently located five minutes’ walk from Kilcoole village centre, this well-presented ground floor apartment comes to the market in move-in condition.
Unlike many apartment developments, which typically share a communal entrance, No14 Village Gate has its own private front door, with all accommodation is on a single level.
The hallway leads to two well-proportioned double bedrooms (one ensuite).
At the heart of the home is a large, open-plan living space comprising a modern kitchen-diner and lounge. Flooded with natural light cascading through dual aspect windows, this welcoming space is positioned at the rear of the apartment, where it spans the entire length of the property to create a bright and airy feel.
A family bathroom completes the accommodation, while a sun deck accessed via French doors from the kitchen provides a ‘room outside’ on sunny days.
The property is set within a small-scale residential development comprising 12 apartments and eight houses, surrounded by communal landscaped grounds that include ample, secluded parking.
Call us to today to arrange a viewing.
• Entrance hall (5.08 x 1.24m): with laminate wooden floor, coat hanging space and large (2.06 x 1.53m) storage area off.
• Open-plan kitchen/diner lounge (8.3 x 3.52m), comprising:
• Dual aspect lounge with views of communal grounds, laminate wooden wood floor, pull-down window blinds, bespoke radiator covers and feature fireplace with flame-effect gas fired stove and timber mantelpiece
• Kitchen/diner with built-in light oak style wall and floor units, worktop space, integrated appliances, tiled splashbacks and floor, and double glass doors with pole-mounted curtains leading to sun deck
• Bedroom 1 (4.38 x 3.56m): Overlooking front of property, with carpet, built-in wardrobe, and ensuite bathroom
• Ensuite bathroom (3.6 x 1.07m) with tiled floor, wc, whb with tiled splashback and walk-in shower with glass door and floor-to-ceiling tiling
• Bedroom 2 (3.55 x 3.51m): Overlooking front of property, with carpet and built-in wardrobe
• Family bathroom (2.9 x 2.3): With tiled floor, wc, whb with tiled splashback, bath/shower with electric shower and ceiling-height tiling, and hot press off
• Well-presented property in move-in condition
• Oak style fitted kitchen accommodating full range of integrated appliances
• Appliances include fridge-freezer, Zanussi electric oven, hob and extractor fan, Tricity Bendix washing machine and Electrolux dishwasher
• uPVC double-glazed windows and doors
• Gas-fired central heating
• Durable quality tiling in kitchen and bathrooms
• Cherrywood style laminate wood flooring in hall and lounge
• Carpets in both bedrooms
• Quality curtains in all rooms
• WiFi connection
• No annual management fee
• Convenient location five minutes’ walk from village centre
• West-facing rear aspect attracts afternoon and evening sun
• Secluded parking area with ample spaces
• Mature communal grounds
• Sun deck to rear of property
Village Gate is located off Lott Lane on the northern outskirts of Kilcoole, just around the corner from Kilcoole Community Centre and across the road from St. Anthony’s FC. With its choice of shops, restaurants, schools, churches and pub, Kilcoole village is a five-minute walk away, while Kilcoole beach is also within easy walking distance.
Kilcoole has an excellent choice of local primary and secondary schools, while the newly opened Greystones Community School in nearby Charlesland is a short drive away.
It’s less than an hour’s drive to Dublin on the nearby N11. Both the 84 and 84X buses and a daily train service link Kilcoole to the city, while nearby Greystones DART station offers a further commuter option. Kilcoole is also within easy reach of the major centres of Greystones and Bray, and well placed to avail of the many retail outlets, educational services and recreational and sporting amenities the wider North Wicklow region has to offer.
VIEWING: By appointment only