LOCATION: In the popular Charlesland development, on the south side of Greystones
PROPERTY TYPE: 2nd Floor Apartment
FLOOR AREA: 85 sq m (915 sq ft)
BER: B3 / BER NUMBER: 107933012 / PERFORMANCE: 129.33
PRICE: €290,000 Closed
Designed to accommodate modern living, this exquisite apartment boasts beautifully presented interiors and an enviable location overlooking the central green in Charlesland, with superb views across to the Irish Sea.
Completed to the highest standards of modern construction, finish and design, the property enjoys a host of special features including a high BER rating, double-glazed windows, hardwood Junckers flooring, solid wooden doors and quality appliances (Siemens and Candy) all included in the sale.
In pristine condition throughout, accommodation includes a fitted, integrated kitchen directly off a spacious, bright and well-proportioned living/dining room. There are two double bedrooms (one ensuite), a family bathroom, welcoming entrance hall, and a balcony off the living room making the most of those exceptional views.
The property is surrounded by well-maintained and secure communal gardens. Residents can also enjoy the extensive amenity spaces of this much sought-after development with its succession of greens, mature trees and planting areas. Call us today to arrange a viewing.
Set on a gently rising slope, the property enjoys a prime position with balcony views directly overlooking a large green and extending across Charlesland and nearby countryside to the sea. It’s just a short distance from a modern neighbourhood shopping centre that includes a large supermarket, pharmacy, hair and beauty salon, pizza takeaway and fitness studio. An exceptionally well-managed and maintained development, nearby features include several family-friendly green areas, a children’s playground, wooded walks and trails.
Excellent roads, cycle paths and footpaths put the development within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants, marina and other recreational amenities of Greystones. There’s also a superb choice of local schools and sporting facilities, including golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing and the nearby Shoreline Leisure Centre.
The N11 national primary route is a short drive away, putting Charlesland within easy commuting distance of Dublin. Bus and DART services provide excellent public transport links.
• Complete range of modern kitchen appliances (fridge, dishwasher, Siemens microwave and Candy washer/dryer) included in sale
• Gas-fired hob and oven with extractor fan
• Junckers Merbau solid wood flooring throughout
• Feature fireplace in living room with raised, remote controlled flame effect gas fire
• Gas-fired central heating
• Hive remote control heating system with no monthly charge
• Pine double-glazed windows
• Quality bathroom fittings
• Spot lighting in kitchen and living room
• Quality, solid wooden doors throughout
• High standard of décor and finish
• Quality tiling in kitchen and bathrooms
• Curtains and drapes included in sale
• Cable TV connection
• Alarm system (control panel in hallway)
• Smoke alarm
• Property set in secure, mature communal grounds
• Communal garden maintained to a high standard by management company
• Convenient ample parking outside the property
• Ample, managed visitor parking spaces
• Secure development with CCTV and coded access entry
BER: B3 BER No.10793301
Energy Performance Indicator: 129.33 kWh/m²/yr