2055 Sq Ft / 191 Square Metres BER A2 A3
Corrybeg Way is an exclusive development of large, Victorian style family homes in the heart of Templeogue D6W, one of South Dublin’s most sought after locations.
This special enclave of only 16 four and five-bedroom homes is a testament to the exceptional standard of contemporary features and spacious accommodation associated with Victoria Homes, a company synonymous with superior build quality and attention to detail.
Spacious living areas are generously proportioned over three storeys, with extra height 9-foot ceilings adding to the feeling of light and space at ground floor level. Each of these superb homes is completed to showroom standard, with a selection of personalised finishes, tiles and colour schemes to choose from.
Fittings include hand-painted in-frame kitchen units by Christoff Interiors who also supply the bespoke built-in wardrobes and wood paneling. All Bathrooms and En-suites come complete with Valentino bathroom tiles and Rocca sanitary ware. Equipped with the latest air-to-water pump heating systems, the properties are expected to achieve an impressive A2/A3 rating on completion. The first phase to be released are the House Type C which are the 4 Bed 2055 Sq ft Homes.
The D6W suburb of Templeogue is prized not only for its peaceful, leafy heartland and warm, village atmosphere, but also for the wealth of fantastic amenities on the doorstep.
This desirable neighbourhood is set within the catchment area of the St Pious Parish and some of the country’s best schools and colleges including St Pius X, Presentation, St Joseph’s National School, Templeogue College, Terenure College, the High School Rathgar, and Our Lady’s.
Extensive recreational amenities are within easy reach at nearby Bushy Park, and there is an abundance of local sports clubs on your doorstep including Templeogue Tennis Club, St Mary’s Rugby, Templeogue Synge Street and St Judes GAA Clubs, Templeogue United FC and a range of prestigious golf clubs such as Milltown, The Castle, Rathfarnham and The Grange
There is also a wealth of shopping facilities and other amenities in neighbouring Rathgar, Terenure, Rathfarnham and Dundrum. With the city centre just 6km away, and the nearby M50 linking to the country’s main arterial routes, commuting couldn’t be easier.
A dream family home in an exclusive setting with every possible convenience on the doorstep… Who says you can’t have it all?
• A-rated energy efficient homes
• Air-to-water heat pump
• High quality external façade, Victorian smooth red brick with natural grey granite window sills, stringcourses and heads to the front with white granite sand-rendered finish to side and rear
• Xtratherm high quality wall, floor and roof insulation
• Each house is covered by a 10 Year CRL guarantee
• Each house comes with air tightness certification
• Custom designed in-frame kitchens by Christoff with classic hand-painted
• Quartz counter top as standard
• Selection of kitchen appliances included as standard
• High quality built-in wardrobes by Christoff with extensive hanging rails and shelving. Wood panelling as per show home is standard throughout
• Superior quality Rocca sanitary ware provided by BTW in bathrooms and ensuites including concealed cistern systems
• Heated towel rails in main and en-suite bathrooms
• Pressurised shower systems throughout with Grundfos pumps as standard
• Choice of high quality Valentino tiling provided by BTW fitted throughout as per show home
• Increased 9ft ceiling height at ground floor level
• All walls and ceilings are skimmed, finished and painted throughout with a selection of colours as standard
• Zoned heating
• Superior ceiling coving throughout
• Real effect gas open fire with a choice of 2 surrounds from National Fireplaces
• A choice of high quality engineered laminate flooring
• Homes are pre-wired for intruder alarm
• Homes have hard wired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms
• Generous electrical and lighting layouts with TV and internet points throughout as per show home
• Smooth Victorian red brick to front
• Granite window sills, stringcourses and heads
• Windows and front door in Nordic pine
• Traditional clay tiles
• Rendered and capped cavity block walls to rear, white granite sand rendered to front garden walls with natural grey granite wall and pier cappings to same.
• Roadstone permeable cobble lock
• Rake and seed garden with paved Sandstone patio
• UPVC fascia & soffit
• Seamless alumimium gutter
From Templeogue Village – Drive 300m out of the Village in the direction of the M50, continue through the lights at Templeogue Bridge and take the next left into Corrybeg Way which is a signposted Cul De Sac of existing large homes.
From M50: Take The Templeogue Exit 11 and follow the signs for Templeogue, continue straight through the Spawell Roundabout and take the next right approaching Templogue Bridge signposted Corrybeg Way