LOCATION: Four minutes’ walk from Ringsend village centre
PROPERTY TYPE: Apartment
FLOOR AREA: 61.3 sq m/660 sq ft
CAR PARKING: 1 SPACE
If it’s stunning views in a convenient city location you are after, then this well-appointed fourth-floor apartment enjoying prime position within this popular contemporary development is the perfect choice for you.
Located just a short stroll from Ringsend Village, the Bottleworks is a McInerney-built development lying within easy reach of the huge selection of shops, services, amenities and other attractions to be found in the surrounding area, which takes in Sandymount Village and Green, Grand Canal Dock, the Aviva Stadium and the financial services district with its Liffey-side quays.
Well-maintained and presented in excellent condition throughout, accommodation comprises an entrance hall connecting to a light-filled open-plan kitchen/living/dining room, leading on to a balcony to make the most of those cityscape views. There are also two double bedrooms with further outstanding views, an ensuite bathroom with wc, whb and walk-in shower, and a main bathroom with wc, whb and bath with shower.
For those with an eye to working from home, the second bedroom offers the option to set up a home office, enhanced by the provision of hard wiring to ensure reliable WiFi service. The property is accessed via an elevator from the ground floor.
Outside, those superb views extend from the balcony and both bedrooms right across the surrounding cityscape as far as the Dublin and Wicklow mountains, taking in the Aviva Stadium and other familiar landmarks.
The property also overlooks the development’s extensive private landscaped gardens and grounds, featuring an attractive array of mature trees, shrubs, lawns and planting areas. All of these are maintained to a high standard and provide residents with a high degree of privacy and seclusion.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this must-see property.
• Entrance hall (4.9 x 1.32m): with solid wood floor
• Walk-in storage cupboard (1.85 x 1.75m): off hall, with hot press and generous built-in shelving
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining room (7.14 x 3.52m): with solid wood floor, fitted kitchen storage units, full range of integrated appliances, glass door to balcony, wooden Venetian blinds, pole-mounted curtains and intercom
• Balcony (3.5 x 1.92m): accessed from living room, with outstanding cityscape and mountain views
• Bedroom 1 (3.7 x 2.8m): with ensuite bathroom, built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe, carpet, window blind and cityscape views
• Ensuite bathroom (2.41 x 1.74): with tiled floor, wc, whb with tiled surround and walk-in shower
• Bedroom 2 (4.38 x 2.52m): with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe, carpet, Venetian blind and cityscape views
• Bathroom (2.38 x 2.24m): with wc, whb with fixed mirror and light, bath with shower, tiled floor and half-wall tiling
• Fourth-floor apartment in a prime location within a modern development
• Stunning views taking in many city and country landmarks
• Private balcony directly off living room
• Overlooks extensive communal courtyard gardens below
• Secure development
• Electronically controlled security gates to underground car park
• One allocated parking space
• Intercom entry
• Integrated kitchen appliances comprising Siemens electric oven/hob with extractor fan, Siemens fridge-freezer, Indesit washing machine and Siemens dishwasher, all included in sale
• Fitted modern kitchen storage units with ample granite top counter space and wall tiling
• Stainless steel sink with drainer
• Storage heaters, run on low-cost night rate electricity
• Timber-framed double-glazed windows and balcony door
• Tiled floors in bathrooms
• Solid timber floor in hall and kitchen/living/dining room
• Built-in wardrobes and carpets in both bedrooms
• Development hardwired for provision of WiFi service
• Turn-key condition apartment within well-maintained and managed development
The apartment enjoys a highly convenient location just four minutes walk from Ringsend village with its choice of shops, services and amenities. Sandymount village with its bustling retail outlets and popular cafés, pubs and restaurants is a 15-minute walk away. The apartment is also within walking distance of the city centre (under 4km), the IFSC and many popular sporting and recreational amenities, including the Aviva Stadium, the Bord Gais Energy Theatre and the Three Arena. The area is well served by an excellent choice of frequent nearby public transport services including Dublin Bus, the Luas, Grand Canal DART Station and taxi services. There’s also a fine choice of nearby outdoor amenities to choose from including Sandymount Village Green, Ringsend Park and Sandymount Strand, as well as walks along Dublin city’s quays and the Grand Canal
VIEWING: By appointment only