LOCATION: 750m from the centre of Stepaside village
PROPERTY TYPE: Upper ground floor apartment
FLOOR AREA: 71 sq m / 764 sq ft
BER: C3 BER Nr: 112480173 Perf: 203.5 kW²/yr
Tastefully decorated and presented to the highest standards throughout, this well-maintained, two-bedroom, apartment is set within a much sought after modern development in Stepaside Park, at the foot of the Dublin Mountains on the county’s south side. At the heart of the property is a bright, dual-aspect open-plan living/dining room with two doors opening out on to a private patio and communal gardens.
Accommodation is completed by an entrance hall with ample storage and hot press, a contemporary fitted kitchen, a family bathroom and two double bedrooms, including one ensuite. Refurbished one year ago, the apartment is located on the upper ground floor of the development, with access from the main entrance via a single flight of stairs.
Outside, well-tended landscaped gardens surrounding the development provide privacy and seclusion for residents. These feature mature plants, shrubs, trees and extensive open green spaces, The grounds also provide ample private parking, with no clamping or other restrictions in place.
The annual service charge is circa €1,600 (Smith Property Management). Further details are available from the selling agent. Call us today to arrange a viewing.
• Entrance hall: with laminate wood flooring, ceiling coving, storage, hot press, alarm and video intercom to front door
• Kitchen: with tiled floor and splashbacks, fitted wall and floor units, granite worktop, spot lighting and integrated appliances
• Living/dining room: with laminate wood flooring, ceiling coving, feature electric fireplace with wooden surround and black stone hearth, and sliding glass door from living room to secluded patio and garden area
• Bedroom 1: double, with ensuite bathroom, generous storage and laminate timber flooring
• Ensuite bathroom: with tiled floor, wc, whb with tiled surround, mirror light and walk-in shower
• Bedroom 2: double, with generous storage and laminate wood flooring
• Main bathroom: with tiled floor, wc, tiled bath/shower, and whb with splashback, wall mounted mirror and light
• Outside: private patio, accessed via glass door from living room
• Stylish, contemporary apartment in turnkey condition within a well-maintained modern development
• Surrounded by landscaped gardens for the exclusive use of residents
• Video intercom to front door
• Private patio directly off living/dining room
• Integrated kitchen appliances (all Neff) comprising oven and hob with extractor fan, fridge-freezer, washing machine and dryer
• Fitted contemporary kitchen units with ample countertop space and splashback tiling
• Gas-fired central heating
• uPVC double-glazed windows and exterior doors
• Tiled floors in kitchen and bathrooms
• Laminate timber flooring in all other rooms
• Ceiling coving throughout
Offering an excellent choice of shops, restaurants, cafés and other services, Stepaside village is within easy walking distance (750m) of the development. Heather Court is also close to Dundrum Town Centre (6km), Sandyford Business Park (5km), the Beacon South Quarter (5km) and Leopardstown Race Course.
There’s also a fine choice of nearby primary and secondary schools, including Rosemont School in Sandyford (2km), Our Lady of The Wayside National School and Gaelscoil Thaobh na Coille in Kilternan (3km), Church of Ireland NS in Kilternan (2km) and Stepaside Educate Together (2km).
The neighbourhood is well served by public transport services including Dublin Bus routes 44, 47 and 118. The Gallops Luas stop is 2.5km away, while access to the M11 and M50 and N11 is 5km away.
VIEWING: By appointment only