LOCATION: Four minutes’ walk from Ringsend village centre
PROPERTY TYPE: Ground Floor Apartment
FLOOR AREA: 61 sq m/656 sq ft
CAR PARKING: 1 SPACE
Ideally placed to enjoy the best of city living, this well-appointed ground-floor apartment is positioned within a popular contemporary development close to the many attractions and amenities the centre of Dublin has to offer.
Located just a short stroll from Ringsend Village, the Bottleworks is a McInerney-built development lying within easy reach of nearby shops, services and amenities. In the immediate surroundings, Sandymount Village and Green, Grand Canal Dock, the Aviva Stadium and the financial services district with its Liffey-side quays are all within walking distance.
Well-maintained and presented in excellent condition throughout, accommodation comprises an entrance hallway leading to a light-filled open-plan kitchen/living/dining room, which opens out to a timber deck looking on to the property’s well-maintained communal grounds. There are two double bedrooms, one ensuite and both with garden views, and a main bathroom with wc, whb and bath with shower.
For those with an eye to working from home, the second bedroom offers the option to set up a home office, enhanced by the provision of hard wiring to ensure reliable WiFi service.
Outside, the development’s extensive private landscaped gardens and grounds surround the property. These feature an array of mature trees, shrubs, lawns and planting areas, all of which are maintained to a high standard and provide residents with considerable privacy and seclusion.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this must-see property.
• Entrance hallway (2.5 x 1.08m + 4.21 x 1.08m +1.46 x 1.14m): leading to rooms, with solid wood floor
• Hot press: off hall, with hot press and built-in shelving
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining room (5.95 x 3.61m): with solid wood floor, fitted kitchen storage units, full range of integrated appliances, glass door to outside deck, pole-mounted curtains and intercom
• Deck (2.8 x 1.75m): with rail, accessed from living room, overlooking communal garden
• Bedroom 1 (4.85 x 2.58m): with ensuite bathroom, built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe, solid wood floor, pole-mounted curtains and garden view
• Ensuite bathroom (2.41 x 1.74): with tiled floor, wc, whb with tiled surround and walk-in shower
• Bedroom 2 (2.97 x 2.51m): with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe, solid wood floor, pole-mounted curtains and garden view
• Bathroom (2.38 x 2.24m): with wc, whb with fixed mirror and light, bath with shower, tiled floor and half-wall tiling
• Ground-floor apartment within modern development
• Garden views to rear
• Private deck directly off living room
• Extensive communal courtyard gardens
• Secure development
• Electronically controlled security gates to underground car park
• One allocated parking space
• Intercom entry
• Integrated kitchen appliances comprising Siemens electric oven/hob with extractor fan, Siemens fridge-freezer and Siemens dishwasher, all included in sale
• Fitted modern kitchen storage units with ample countertop space and wall tiling
• Stainless steel sink with drainer
• Storage heaters, run on low-cost night rate electricity
• Timber-framed double-glazed windows and balcony door
• Tiled floors in bathrooms
• Solid timber floors in all other rooms
• Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
• Development hard-wired for WiFi service
• Turn-key condition apartment within well-maintained and managed development
Management Fee: €1,830 per annum
The apartment enjoys a highly convenient location close to nearby shops, pubs, bistros and takeaways, and just four minutes’ walk from Ringsend village with its choice of shops, services and amenities. Sandymount village with its bustling retail outlets and popular cafés, pubs and restaurants is a 15-minute walk away. The apartment is also within walking distance of the city centre (under 4km), the IFSC and many popular sporting and recreational amenities, including the Aviva Stadium, the Bord Gais Energy Theatre and the Three Arena.
The area is well served by public transport services including Dublin Bus, the Luas, Grand Canal DART Station and taxi services. There’s also a fine choice of nearby outdoor amenities to choose from including Sandymount Village Green, Ringsend Park and Sandymount Strand, as well as walks along Dublin city’s quays and the Grand Canal
VIEWING: By appointment only