LOCATION: 1km from Delgany village centre
PROPERTY TYPE: Semi-detached house
FLOOR AREA: 124 sq m/1,335 sq ft
Set in a quiet cul de sac and located less than a mile from Delgany village and within walking distance of Greystones town centre, this modern property features a dual-aspect living and dining room set out in an L-shaped open plan configuration with the kitchen to create a tremendous feeling of light and space at the heart of this stylish family home.
Tastefully decorated and presented in superb condition throughout, this space blends seamlessly with a well-maintained low maintenance split-level back garden via dual opening glass doors from the dining room, leading to a true room outside.
Accessed by stairs leading from a good-sized entrance hall, upstairs there are four bedrooms, including the main with ensuite bathroom, two doubles and a single, ideal for use as a study or home office. A family bathroom and a landing complete the upper floor, along with a floored attic accessed from the landing via a pull-down Stira ladder.
Outside, that inviting back garden, laid out with astro turf for low maintenance, provides the perfect setting for children to play or barbecues on an elevated sun trap with family and friends, while to the front there’s off-street parking for one car.
Cherry Rise forms part of the popular Delgany Woods development, which features beautifully landscaped greens and tree-lined walkways. The property is located just around the corner from Delgany National School and within walking distance of the village centre.
Call us today to arrange a viewing.
4 Cherry Rise, Delgany Wood, Delgany, Co. Wicklow A63 FY96
• Entrance hall (5.05 x 2.06m)
• With laminate timber floor, carpeted stairs leading to upper floor, radiator cover and smart understairs storage
• Open plan living room/dining room (8.8 x 3.76m)
• With laminate timber floor, bay window overlooking front garden with blinds, built-in seating and storage, feature fireplace with solid wood-burning stove, built-in book shelves, additional built-in seating and storage in dining room with over table lighting, vertical radiator and glass door leading via a sun deck to back garden
• Kitchen (3.38 x 2.77)
• In open-plan L-shaped configuration with dining/sitting room, with breakfast bar, fitted modern units with tiled splashbacks, extensive timber worktop space, ceiling spotlights and full range of integrated appliances
• Guest bathroom (1.61 x 1.51)
With wc, whb with built-in unit, tiled splashbacks and tiled floor
• Landing (3.79 x 3.42)
With carpet, hot press off and access to floored attic via pulldown Stira ladder
• Bedroom 1 (3.49 x 3.41m)
Overlooking front garden, with solid timber floor, built-in modern floor-to-ceiling wardrobe, built-in bedside tables, pole-mounted curtains and ensuite bathroom
• Ensuite bathroom (2.45 x 1.16m)
With walk-in shower with folding glass door and floor-to-ceiling tiles, whb with splashback, shelf, light and mirror, wc and floor tiles
• Bedroom 2 (2.8 x 2.37m)
Overlooking front garden, with solid timber floor, built-in shelving and desk with drawers and window blind
• Bedroom 3 (3.5 x 3.18m)
Overlooking back garden, with solid timber floor, built-in modern floor-to-ceiling wardrobe and pole-mounted curtains
• Bedroom 4 (3.11 x 2.8m)
Overlooking back garden, with solid timber floor, built-in modern floor-to-ceiling wardrobe and window blind
• Family bathroom (2.52 x 1.8m)
With wc, whb, bath with shower and floor-to-ceiling tiling, half-wall tiling on other walls, floor tiles and built-in cabinet with light
• Off-street parking for one car to front
• Steps leading to elevated, hedged garden to front of house with ramp on other side for bins
• Split-level rear garden with boundary hedges and fencing
• Low-maintenance with astroturf grass
• Patio immediately to rear of house, accessed from dining room
• Second patio at far end of garden
• Timber shed
• Gated side entrance to side of house
• Integrated modern kitchen appliances comprising Bosch hob, Zanussi fridge-freezer and Hotpoint dishwasher
• Washing machine housed in standalone outdoor unit to maximise kitchen space
• Contemporary fitted floor and wall storage units in kitchen, with breakfast bar, ample countertop space and stainless steel double sink and drainer
• Bespoke shelving and extensive seating/storage units in living room and dining room
• Recess feature fireplace in living room with stone tiling and stone hearth, accommodating wood-burning Henley stove
• Rationel timber-framed double-glazed windows and exterior doors throughout
• Modern, built-in floor-to-ceiling bedroom wardrobes
• One bedroom fitted with built-in shelving and desk, ready for use as study, work station or home office
• Quality flooring throughout, includes laminate timber flooring in ground floor rooms, carpet on landing and stairs, and solid timber flooring in all bedrooms
• Smart understairs storage, converts wasted space into convenient storage
• Stylish contemporary design
• Quality finish and high standard of decoration throughout
• Extensive use of pale neutral shades to enhance natural light
• Bespoke radiator cover in hall
• Cable TV connection
• Gas-fired central heating with new boiler
Delgany Wood is a popular, family-friendly development enhanced by an abundance of leafy green space. The property is in a peaceful cul-de-sac, just a short drive (1.2km) from the centre of Delgany village with its choice of cafes, restaurants, shops, bakery, fishmongers and an organic greengrocer. There’s also an excellent choice of schools in the area, including Delgany National School right around the corner. Cherry Rise is also within easy reach of further schools, along with the many shops, services, restaurants, sporting facilities and amenities nearby Greystones and Bray have to offer. The property is an easy commute from Dublin, with Greystones DART station, the Aircoach and the main N11/M11 connecting to the M50 all close by.
VIEWING: By appointment only