LOCATION: Popular development on the south side of Greystones
PROPERTY TYPE: Mid-terrace townhouse
FLOOR AREA: 101 sq m/1,087 sq ft
BER: B3 BER Nr: TBC Perf: TBC kW²/yr
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac within the much sought-after Charlesland development, this immaculate modern property has undergone a major refurbishment within the past 30 months and is presented to the highest standards throughout.
At the heart of the home is a beautifully appointed open plan kitchen-dining room, transformed by the recent refurbishment to feature a stylish contemporary fitted kitchen including a separate standalone island unit with Belfast sink, integrated modern appliances and eye-catching glass-door presses, all set off by a polished hardwood floor made from reclaimed timber.
That floor continues on through a connecting corridor to a spacious and inviting lounge at the rear of the property, unifying the ground floor rooms. Also modernised to an equally high standard and tastefully decorated in contemporary style, the lounge is flooded by light streaming through double glass doors leading into the southwest facing rear garden. A guest bathroom large enough to accommodate a washer/dryer and an entrance lobby complete the ground floor.
Upstairs are two large bedrooms, a family bathroom and a landing with hot press on the first floor, while the second floor features an exceptionally large versatile living space suitable for a wide variety of purposes such as a home office, study, playroom or den, as well as a third bathroom – again all presented to an exemplary standard.
The property is set within well-maintained and extensive amenity spaces that are a hallmark of this popular development, with its succession of greens, mature trees, planting areas and a nearby parkland featuring walks and trails.
The property enjoys a convenient location an easy walk away from a nearby neighbourhood shopping centre and within easy reach of the many amenities and services the wider Greystones area has to offer.
On the market in move-in condition, this property is an ideal choice as a family starter home, or for couples, singletons and investors alike.
Call us today to arrange a viewing.
• Entrance lobby (1.53 x 1.28m): with tiled floor, storage and coat hanging space
• Kitchen/dining room (5.48 x 3.55m): Open-plan living space at front of property, with fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances, glass-door presses, floor and wall-mounted storage units, extensive solid timber worktop space and reclaimed hardwood timber floor
• Corridor (1.8 x 1.06m): connecting kitchen/dining room to lounge, with bathroom off and hardwood floor made from reclaimed timber
• Lounge (5.48 x 3.55m): At rear of property with built-in book shelves and storage, flame-effect gas-fired feature fireplace, radiator with cover, double glass doors leading to back garden, stairs leading to first floor and hardwood floor made from reclaimed timber
• Guest bathroom (1.7 x 1.5m): off corridor, with wc, whb with tiled splashback, tiled floor and space for washer/dryer
• Landing (4.16 x 1.03m): with, carpet, hot press (with heating pump) off and stairs to second floor
• Bedroom 1 (3.53 x 3.16m): With built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe and carpet
• Bedroom 2 (3.53 x 1.96m): With built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe, carpet and built-in storage with internal light
• Family bathroom (2.41 x 1.93m): with bath/shower, wc, whb with tiled splashback, mirror and overhead light, heated towel rail and quality lino floor
• Versatile living space (4.8 x 2.49m): suitable for use as home office, study, den or other purpose, with built-in press, roof height ceiling, inset lighting, carpet and Velux roof light windows
• Second bathroom (2.4 x 1.8m): with walk-in tiled glass-door shower, wc, whb with tiled splashback and tiled floor
• Stairs from second floor, with storage off return and transparent Perspex ceiling to maximise natural light
• Cobble lock driveway bounded by mature hedges, providing secure off-street parking
• Well-maintained rear garden
• Sun patio
• Fruiting apple tree
• Mature plants and shrubs
• Timber planter with variety of herbs
• Lawn adjoining patio
• Gravelled area to rear with timber shed
• Timber boundary fences to side and rear
• Well-presented, recently renovated property in show house condition throughout
• Stylish contemporary décor
• Clever use of space to maximise storage
• Fitted kitchen with ample floor and wall storage units (including glass door presses, shelves and pantry press with internal electrical socket), solid timber counter tops, counter-to-ceiling tiled splashbacks and separate island unit with additional counter top, storage and Belfast sink.
• Five-burner gas-fired hob (Neff) with extractor fan
• Integrated modern kitchen appliances included in sale, comprising retro-style Smeg fridge/freezer (Gorenje), oven (Neff) and full-size dishwasher (Bosch)
• Extensive kitchen lighting, comprising inset ceiling lights, over counter lights and hanging lamps illuminating island unit and dining room
• All kitchen units professionally repainted as part of refurbishment with Farrow and Ball paints
• High quality hardwood floor made from reclaimed timber
• Quality floor tiling in all bathrooms and kitchen/diner
• Carpets on stairs, landings, both bedrooms and second floor living space all in pristine condition
• Window blind in kitchen/diner and pole mounted curtains in lounge and bedrooms
• Feature fireplace in lounge with modern flame-effect gas fire, with polished marble hearth and surround
• Quality built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes in both bedrooms
• Built-in press in second floor living space
• Gas-fired central heating
• uPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors on ground floor
• Hardwood double glazed windows on first floor
• Double-glazed Velux roof light windows on second floor
• High quality fittings and sanitary ware in all bathrooms
• Broadband connection (Virgin)
• Attractive back garden with mature plants and shrubs
• Secure off-street parking to front of property
• Sun patio, accessed from lounge
• Quiet cul de sac location close to local shops, parkland and child friendly greens
• Communal areas maintained to high standard
Charlesland is an exceptionally well-managed development offering many family-friendly features including numerous landscaped green spaces, children’s playground, extensive parklands, and wooded walks and trails. The property is situated within easy walking distance of a modern neighbourhood shopping centre, which includes a large supermarket, pharmacy, hair and beauty salon, pizza takeaway and fitness studio.
Excellent roads, cycle paths and footpaths put the development within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants, marina and other recreational amenities of nearby Greystones town centre. There’s also a superb choice of local schools, including Greystones Community National School, which is due to open in its newly built home right next to the Charlesland development in autumn 2020.
Charlesland is also well placed to avail of a host of sporting facilities, including golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing and the nearby Shoreline Leisure Centre. The N11 national primary route is a short drive away, putting Charlesland within easy commuting distance of Dublin. Bus and DART services provide excellent public transport links.
VIEWING: By appointment only